As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then.

Monday 22 March 2010

Location Scouting

There is a key part within our film where the female protagonist is attacked in a snicket/alleyway. There are a few places near to where me and Megan live that we thought would be appropriate for that particular scene. 
1) By Ben Rhydding train station 
2) By the bridge in Ben Rhydding - There's two snickets before the bridge
3) As before; once you go over that bridge there is a fairly long thin snicket which is surrounded by bushes and trees on both sides. 


NEW

Due to the fact that i have changed my film idea the above locations will no longer be needed. 
Instead my film will take place around a house; outside the house for the beginning scene and inside the house for the rest. The key action will take place inside the main female protagonists bedroom. 
I can use my own room for convenience but I'm going to look at some of my friends bedrooms to see if theirs would be better suited for the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment