As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Soundtrack [draft]

As i had never used Garage-band before my attempts to build a soundtrack were quite feeble and no where near the standard I would have hoped for my film.
Instead John Cockshaw created my soundtrack for me as he has experience in producing them and also in music and instruments in general. 

Additionally John showed me how to use Garage-band step by step so i will be able to produce my own for future projects.


All the dialogue recorded during filming was not usable unfortunately as background noise was too loud and distracted attention away from the cast's lines. 
This meant that I had to over-dub all the dialogue and make sure the timing was correct. This posed another problem as the actor and actresses i had used were not available to record their lines. However i was able to overcome this by using some of my other friends instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment