As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? [draft]

I have learnt a lot about the different technologies used to produce films, including software for editing.
Some of the main technologies i have learnt to use were IMovie and the video camera itself. 
I had used IMovie before to edit the preliminary task however that was fairly basic and didn't need half of the editing that my film opening needed. I used different editing techniques including one called 'mirroring' which flipped the shot. I also used IMovie to remove all previous sound and dialogue and to make my titles.
Editing my film opening made me realise how precise and time consuming editing a film can be, especially since i was only doing the opening first two minutes. 



As with IMovie, i had used it before however i hadn't experimented with the various colour settings and filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment