My originally was going to be around £5-£10 maximum however after researching props i realised that a more realistic budget would be £20.
The following is what i needed for the production of my film;
- 2ft doll - This cost £20 from Argos
- Kitchen knife - Free from my friends kitchen
- Hair/clothes/makeup - All were actors and actresses own and were therefore free
- Camera Tapes - £4 from school
- Blank C.D's to burn my film onto - (4x30p) £1.20
- Red food colouring - £1.15 from Tesco
Low budget slasher films still normally have a significantly higher budget than mine; Donkey Punch, Oliver Blackburn (2008) was filmed in just three weeks and had a budget of £500,000.